Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for churches
Wednesday 02 December at 18:45
Following the publication of the Government's guidance for Places of Worship, the following updates have been made:
- Can carol singing or carol services take place this Christmas?
- What is permitted in my tier?
- Who can attend church as part of a Christmas Bubble?
- Can churches hold services of worship?
- What guidance is available for Holy Communion?
- Can weddings and funerals go ahead?
- Christmas bubbles
- Risk assessment Template for Outdoor Worship
- Receiving Holy Communion by simultaneous administration