15 Jan 2019, 12:33 p.m.
ASSOCIATE PIONEER MINISTER (CTIP - 3 year)
Come and join our team at this exciting stage in the growth of Andover, a town with three Major Development Areas and multiple housing estates that is in the process of re-imagining itself.
We are seeking an experienced ordained pioneer to:
· take a lead and enable others to grow fresh expressions of Church in Andover;
· work collaboratively with the other churches to develop a fresh Anglican approach to mission across the town.
We can offer:
· space and freedom to lead pioneer ministry in a fast-growing town with multiple areas of new housing;
· the opportunity to join us at the planning stage, help set direction according to your gifting and make a difference for the future of Church and community;
· the support of town clergy and connection with a wider pioneer network.
For an informal conversation contact:
Paul Moore, Archdeacon for Mission Development, on 01962 710964
Closing date: 20 March 2019 at12 noon
Tour and interview: 16 April 2019
To apply for the post please use the attached application form or use the Church of England Pathways link: https://pathways.churchofengland.org/search/category-winchester/page-1
An enhanced DBS check is required