Parish Mission Action Planning (pMAPs)
As part of our Diocesan Strategy, each parish will be requested to produce a Parish Mission Action Plan (pMAP) as their response to both the 4 Strategic Priorities and the dMAP produced by their deanery.
- pMAP leaflet example (docx)
- pMAP leaflet example (PDF)
- This flyer can be circulated to members of your church to explain the pMAP process. There is also a more detailed pMAP booklet if you want to use that.
- This short ‘Stepping stones’ document is a guide for PCCs in producing their pMAP.
- A guide to holding a Triple Learning Event (TLE) is available.
pMAP Launch Event Material
The resources made available at the pMAP launch event in November 2014 can be found in the pMAP sub section of the resource library.