Social Media and Digital Day
LOCATION - TBC
This one-day social media training is aimed at anyone who assists with on social media or their church’s websites.
The training is suitable for those who have a basic knowledge, and who have a good understanding but want to know more. The day is interactive which we believe makes it suitable for a wide range of abilities in the room.
This year we have created a workbook to go alongside the social media training so that everyone who attends will leave with an actionable plan for their social media platforms and website.
Anyone coming along will need to bring with them
- Smart phone
- Access to their church’s social media accounts – this is important to help them make the most of the day.
10am – 4pm
- Facebook – basics, analytics and posting strategy
- Instagram - basics, analytics and posting strategy
- Tea break
- Twitter - basics, analytics and posting strategy
- Facebook advertising
- Lunch 12.45 – 1.30
- Writing for social media
- Safeguarding and dealing with negativity online
- A Church near You
- Social Media Surgery session