Luke 19:1-10, Acts 8:26-35
Today’s session is about we communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in both deed and word. The answer of course is by stewarding faithfully, by acting justly, by serving sacrificially, by teaching effectively and of course by proclaiming boldly. This week’s theme includes all the other weeks too!
So this week we are exploring what God has done for us in Christ, and having confidence to share that good news with others in both deed and word. How can we effectively do that in today’s context?
- Download group material for adults here
- Download group material for young people here
- Download group material for children and families here
- Download the individual booklet for Week 5 here
Download all Week Five material in Word format here
- Listening skills (Week 5)
- Responding skills (Week 5)
- Individual Mission Action Plan
- Children’s Resource 2B