The Lent Course 2016: ‘I Witness’
The Bishop’s Lent Course for 2016 is aimed at growing our confidence to witness to the Gospel in all its fullness. Rooted in the Acts of the Apostles and Luke’s Gospel, it will help us to explore how living the mission of Jesus in the power of his Holy Spirit means we are people and communities which:
Last year, St Benedict (‘Ben’) helped us to bring a ‘rhythm’ to our lives. This year we will be empowered to share the good news Ben knew with those around us.
Want to find out more?
- You can find out more about the I Witness Course by downloading the week by week summary here, or clicking on each of the links above.
- Download the booklet to help you plan small group sessions here
- Download the booklet for individuals here
- Download these booklets in Word format here
- Links to other useful websites may be found here
We have also produced a template poster which can be used to promote Lent Course events.
Resourcing events for the Lent Course will be held in January 2016.
There is no need to book, just come along and join us.
Find your nearest event here.
If you have any questions regarding the Lent Course please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org