The Diocesan Stewardship Adviser works with parishes in the development of their Christian Stewardship encouraging them along their journey of Discipleship, particularly in relation to generosity and giving of ‘time’, ‘talents’ and ‘money’.
- What is Christian Stewardship?
- Services offered by the Diocesan Stewardship Adviser
- Local Stewardship Promoters
- The Parish Giving Scheme
- Gift Aid information
- Encouraging Legacy Giving
- Capital Funding
- Giving and the Bible
- Contacts and links to other sites
Revd Gordon Randall, Diocesan Stewardship Adviser at the Diocesan Office, Old Alresford Place:
01962 737323 / email@example.com