Resources for Parish Officers
Click here for the Spring 2014 edition of the Archdeacons' Newsletter.
- Churchwardens Returns 2014 (Word)
- Parish Officer Returns 2014 (Word)
- Notice of Revision of Electoral Roll (Word)
- Electoral Roll Certificate 2014 (Word)
- Deanery Synod Returns 2014 (Word)
- Terrier & Inventory Update 2014 (Word)
- What is Deanery Synod Leaftlet (Colour / B&W)
- Notice of APCM (Word / PDF)
- Notice for the Election of Churchwardens (Word / PDF)
- Nomination of Churchwarden (Word / PDF)
- Churchwardens Measure 2001 - A Brief Guide (PDF)
- Nomination for PCC Membership (Word / PDF)
- Nomination for Deanery Synod (Word)
- PCC Secretaries' Handbook (PDF)
- Care of Parish Records (PDF)
- Annual Timetable for Return of Forms (PDF)
Click on the link above to download a copy of the new guidelines for the Common Mission Fund.
Click here for a list of links useful to your PCC.
Click here for Safeguarding / DBS information.
The Diocese employs the services of an HR Consultant for general use among the parishes.
The Diocese employs the services of a H&S Consultant for general use among the parishes.
Archdeacons' Visitations 2014
Download the 2014 Visitation dates here.
Resources for Treasurers
Keep up to date with the latest news from around Winchester Diocese, using the links below.
Do you have a story for us? It could not be easier to tell us your news and spread the message across the Diocese. Simply click the button below.
Faculty Jurisdiction Rules 2013
Steve Brown is raising funds for local church
Statement from the Bishop of Winchester
Pastoral Letter from Bishop Tim, July 2014
New Deacons will serve communities across Hampshire and Dorset
Winchester vicar David Williams appointed
Early on Thursday morning there was a serious fire at St Peter's Church in Ropley.
Academy Drum Band Performs at Wolvesey for the Bishop’s Clergy and Readers Supper
It is with deep sorrow that I advise the Right Reverend John Austin Baker died at 6 a.m. this morning, Wednesday 4 June.