Resources for Parish Officers
The link above is an online version of the lastest update. Please contact Jayne Tarry if you do not find what you need.
Click here for the Spring 2014 edition of the Archdeacons' Newsletter.
APCM Returns Forms
- Churchwardens Returns 2014 (Word)
- Parish Officer Returns 2014 (Word)
- Notice of Revision of Electoral Roll (Word)
- Electoral Roll Certificate 2014 (Word)
- Deanery Synod Returns 2014 (Word)
- Terrier & Inventory Update 2014 (Word)
- What is Deanery Synod Leaftlet (Colour / B&W)
APCM Notice Forms
- Notice of APCM (Word / PDF)
- Notice for the Election of Churchwardens (Word / PDF)
- Nomination of Churchwarden (Word / PDF)
- Churchwardens Measure 2001 - A Brief Guide (PDF)
Handbooks and Guidelines
- PCC Secretaries' Handbook (PDF)
- Care of Parish Records (PDF)
- Annual Timetable for Return of Forms (PDF)
External Links for PCC's
- Church of England - PCC Information
- Church of England - Fees
- Clergy Pensions Board
- Government Legislation
- Your Church Wedding
- Renewing Parish Share: A Common Mission Fund
Click on the link above to download a copy of the new guidelines for the Common Mission Fund.
- Statistics for Mission and Return of Parish Finance
Returns are now completed on the national website, which is accessed via the link above.
If you have any questions please contact Carol Sullivan in the Finance Team.
This link will take you to the Diocesan Safeguarding pages.
HR and Health and Safety
Keep up to date with the latest news from around Winchester Diocese, using the links below.
Do you have a story for us? It could not be easier to tell us your news and spread the message across the Diocese. Simply click the button below.
Steve Brown is raising funds for local church
Statement from the Bishop of Winchester
New Deacons will serve communities across Hampshire and Dorset
Winchester vicar David Williams appointed
Early on Thursday morning there was a serious fire at St Peter's Church in Ropley.
Academy Drum Band Performs at Wolvesey for the Bishop’s Clergy and Readers Supper
It is with deep sorrow that I advise the Right Reverend John Austin Baker died at 6 a.m. this morning, Wednesday 4 June.