Date(s) - 26/01/2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
St Paul's Bursledon
To help and equip parishes to achieve their potential in generosity and giving an ‘Encouraging Generosity Day’ has been organised for Tuesday, 26th January 2016.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to book your place.
This day promises to be varied, exciting and stimulating. It aims to…
- Equip and encourage preaching and teaching focussed on generosity and centred on the outworking of our discipleship
- Offer practical ways parishes can successfully link giving with mission and ministry outcomes
- Help parishes to gain confidence in running major projects (funding)
- Raise the profile of legacy giving
- Make the most of initiatives like Parish Buying, the Parish Giving Scheme, Grantfinder and lots more.
The day will include plenary and workshop sessions and offer some opportunity to choose which subjects areas to engage in. In addition there will be a wealth of resources to view and take away.
The day is ideally suited for Clergy, others who preach and teach, Churchwardens, Treasurers, Stewardship Promoters, PCC members and anyone else who may be interested. Please feel free to book up to five spaces for your church.
- The Bishop of Basingstoke
- John Preston, National Stewardship and Resources Officer
- Eleanor Gill, National Legacy and Funding Officer
- Rob Kissick, National Procurement Officer
- Russell Stables, National Procurement Officer
- Jayne Tarry, Synod and Parish Support Adviser
- Gordon Randall, Diocesan Stewardship Adviser
If you would like any more information please contact Gordon Randall:
01962 737323/ firstname.lastname@example.org